Laboratory Balances : Analytical (Indirect Loading) Balances | Analytical (Direct Loading) Balances | High Precision Balances | Precision Balances (0.01g to 5 kg) | Industrial Precision Balances (0.1g - 10Kg) | density Balance (0.1mg - 10 Kg) | Flameproof Balances (0.1mg - 6Kg) |
Gem and Jewellery Balances : Pocket Scales (0.001 g - 200 g)| Carat Scales (0.001 g - 50 g) | Gold Scales (0.01 g - 600 g) | Silver Scales (0.1 g - 15 kg) |
Supermarket Scales : Retail Scale (1 g - 35 kg) | Price Computing Scales (1 g - 35 kg) |
Health Scales : Adult Scales (100 g - 150 kg) | Kitchen Scales (0.1 g - 5 kg) | Baby Weighing Scales (5g - 20 kg) |
Industrial scales : Tabletop Scales (0.5 g - 35 kg)| Piece Counting Scales | Waterproof Scales (0.1 g - 6 kg) | Waterproof Bench Scales (0.1 g - 60 kg) | Pallet Scales (200 g - 2 ton) | Platform Scales (200g to 10ton) | Floor Scales (200g to 10ton) | Low Profile Stainles Steel Floor Scales (100g - 2ton) |
Crane Scales : Standard Crane Scales | Crane Scales with Wireless Indicator | Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield | Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield & Wireless Indicator | Crane Scales Wireless Transmission High-temperature thermal insulation |
Weighing Indicators : Universal Indicators| Batch Weighing Indicators | Flameproof Indicators | Stainless Steel Indicators | Wireless Indicator |
Scales for Special Applications : Milk Bowl Weighing System (100 g - 500 kg) | Platform Scales with Ramp and Rollers | Static Check Weighing Systems | Customised Weighing Systems |
Balance Accessories : Auxilary Display Attached To The Balance On The Pole | Auxiliary Display (remote Wired) | Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) | Battery Backup | Breeze Shield | Mini Printer | | Motorized Calibration | Flameproof Junction Box | Standard Weights |
Force Testing Instruments : Digital Force Measuring Guage | Bottle-Cap-Torque-Tester | Spring Testing Instruments |
Electro Chemical Instruments : Multiparameter Meter | Lab pH Meter, Precision | Conductivity Meters | Dissolved-Oxygen-Meter | ORP Meter | Dual-parameter-meter | Electrodes | Accessories |
Sample Preparation Instruments : Magnetic Stirrer CMS -01 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-02 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-04 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-06 | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 280degree C | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 340degree C | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-04H | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-06H | Multi Station Magnetic Stirrer with Heating | Orbital Shaker | Rocking Shaker | 3D Shaker | Digital Tube Roller | Digital Rotator 1st stage | Digital Rotator 2nd stage |
Optical Instruments : Digital Polarimeters Model : CDP-001 | Digital Abbe Refractometer Model : CAR-02 | Digital Melting Point Apparatus Model : CDMP-300 |
Gold Purity Checking Instruments : Gas Proportional XRF Detector CGX-101 | Silicon pin XRF Detector CGX-102 | Silicon Drift Detectors CGX-103 | Handheld Detector 104 | Gold Purity Checking Balances |
Where innovation never stops…… is the slogan of Contech® Instruments Ltd. and is synonymous with Contech® where the continuous Research & Development has enabled us to roll out quality Laboratory Instruments making Contech® one of the leading brands in India today in the field of Laboratory Instrumentation.
In Contech® Instruments Ltd., we are committed to incorporate quality, health, safety and environmental responsibility in everything we do. This focus on our customers, employees and community is evident in the way we procure, produce, distribute and trade.
Contech® Instruments Ltd., an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Company established in the year 1992 has an installation base of more than 4 lakh instruments all over the world.
Contech®, the leading manufacturer of high precision electronic balances in India today offers the complete a range of Electronic Balances and Weighing scales for various applications. Our range comprises of Laboratory Balances, Moisture Balances, Gem and Jewellery Balances, Super Market Scales, Health Scales, Industrial Scales, Crane Scales, Weighing Indicators, Scales for special applications, Calibrated Standard Weights etc. Company has added a range of laboratory equipments like pH, Conductivity, TDS, Dissolved Oxygen, ORP Meters, Multiparameter Meters, Digital Polarimeters, Refractometers, Melting Point Apparatus, Magnetic Stirrers, Hotplate Stirrers, Shakers, Digital Rollers, Digital Rotators, X-Ray GoldPurity Testers etc.
Contech® was established by three technocrats in the year 1992.Company gradually added various instruments to its range of products and today has got a product range from 0.01mg Analytical Balances to 100 ton Electronic Weighbridges. Where innovation never stops... is the slogan of Contech® Instruments Ltd and is synonymous with Contech® having more than 200 models today. Contech® is the largest manufacturers of Electronic Balances based on Electro Magnetic Force Compensation Technology in India today which only shows the market domination of Contech® for High Precision Electronic Balances.
Contech® has got its marketing offices and service centers in most of the major cities in India to cover the entire spectrum of Industrial and retail market segments and to support more than 4 lakh installation base.
Most Modern Machining Facilities
Final Configuration And Calibration
Evolution of Contech
- 1992 - Incorporation of CONTECH Instruments company as partnership firm in Chembur, Mumbai - 400 074.
- 1993 - Model approval of EMFC balances from Weights & Measures Dept., Govt. of India, New Delhi. (First Model approval in India) manufacturing license from dept. of Legal metrology, Maharashtra.
- 1994 - Manufacturing facilities setup for emfc balances in bhandup, mumbai-78. Establishment of associate company m/s. Conweigh electronic instruments pvt. Ltd. For loadcell based scales in bhandup, mumbai-78.
- 2000 - Factory setup (12000 sq. Ft.) at Mahape, Navi Mumbai for manufacturing of EMFC & LOADCELL balances.
- 2001 - Model approval of emfc high accuracy class i balances from weights & measures Dept., Govt. Of india, new delhi..
- 2002 - Incorporated as a closely held limited company.
- 2000-03 - Establishment of branches all over India for marketing & after sales support.
- 2004 - Certified as ISO 9001-2000 company.
- 2005 - Establishment of corporate office at Turbhe, Navi Mumbai.
- 2008 - Obtained certificate of registration of trademark from Govt. of India.
- 2010 - Certified as ISO 9001-2008 company.
- 2011 - Launching of High Precision Laboratory testing Instruments.
- 2012 - Launching of X-ray fluorescence spectrometers for gold purity checking
- Flameproof/weather proof certification of weighing indicator enclosure by central institute of mining & fuel research.
- 2013 - Certified as a member of the Dun & Bradstreet, D & B, D-U-N-S Number 91-848-4507
- 2014 - Flameproof/weather proof certification of emfc balance enclosure by central Institute of mining & fuel research.
- Setup a full fledged export department.
- Model approval of 18 different models of new series of analytical balances, Table top balances, price computing balances, floor scales, crane scales & scales With flameproof indicators.
- Model aproval of 0.1Mg special accuracy balances with moterized internal Calibraiton.
- 2015 - Factory expansion (to 20000 sq. Ft.)
Certified as :
• ISO 9001:2015
Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001:2015
Environmental management systems
• ISO 45001:2018
Occupational health & safety management systems from aiao-bar, USA.
- Launching of high performance laboratory sample mixing equipments for Biopharmaceutical & life science industries.
- 2016 - Launching of manufacturing of Standard Weights 1mg to 20Kg in class M1, F2, F1, E2, E1.
- Launching of loadcell based special accuracy class i balances.
- 2019 - Set up contech calibration laboratory, unit of contech instruments ltd. For testing & Calibration of standard weights & weighing scales in accordance with iso/iec 17025:2017 By national accreditation board for testing & calibration laboratories.
- Approval of x-ray fluorescence spectrometer By atomic energy regulatory board.
- Listing of more than 500 models in government E-marketplace (gem) portal as oem suppliers.
- 2020 - Pattern approval of weighing scales by ghana standards authority, metrology Directorate as per oeml r76-1&2 standards.
- Corporate membership by metrology society of india, csir-national physical Laboratory, india.
- 2021 - Ce certification of all types of electronic balances, weighing scales, xrf,Electro-chemical instruments & sample preparation instruments.
- Ce certificate of crane scales
|Year of Establishment||1992|
|Year of Incorporation||2002|
|Legal Status of Firm||PUBLIC LTD. CO. (CLOSELY HELD)|
|Nature of Business||MANUFACTURER / EXPORTER|
|Certificate of Commencement of Business||134984|
|GST NO.||27AABCC7471R1ZZ (MAHARASHTRA)
19AABCC7471R1ZW (WEST BENGAL)
|Trade Mark Registration No.||1741268
|License for XRF manufacturing||AERB/RSD/LIC-R0 XRF/2019/|
|From atomic energy board||1497|
|Income Tax Registration No.||AABCC7471R|
|Import Export Code||0394002539|
|EPF Registration No.||THTHA 0041413000|
|ESIC Registration No.||34000060750000607|
|W/M Licence No.||Mfg.||LM/MH/C-002 Dt. 01-01-1998|
|Dealer||LD/MH/C-002 Dt. 01-01-1998|
|Repair||LR/MH/C-002 Dt. 01-01-1998|
|Registration of Exporter / Importer of Weights & Measures||EXP/IMP/MAH/40/2010|
|Ce Certificate No.||:||774/5/2020 For High Precision Balances & Table Top Balances|
|:||ABCEIW194163 For Xray Fluorescence Spectrometers|
|:||759/5/2021 For Platform Scales, Crane Scales, Electrochemical Instruments & Sample Preparation Equipments|
Segments Catered To
|Rubber||Oil & Gas|
|Paint||Food & Beverages|
|Gem & Jewelry||Cosmetics|
|Research Lab||Educational Institutes|
|Electrical & Electronics||Hospitality|
|Infrastructure & Construction||Financial Institutions|
Indirect Loading Analytical /Semi Micro Balances
Top Loading Analytical Balances
High Precision Balances
Industrial Precision Balances
|Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
Flameproof Junction Box
Anti Vibration Table for Analyitical Balance
|Moisture Balances||Force Testing Instruments
Digital Force Measuring Gauge
Digital Bottle Cap Torque Tester
Digital Spring Tester
|Gem & Jewellery Scales
* High precision metrological standard weights and weight box.
* Complete range : 1mg to 200g weight box and loose weights upto 50 kg.
* M1, F2, F1, E2, E1, Class weights.
* Stainless steel, Austenit.
* Calibration of Standard Weights by our NABL accredited Laboratory.
|Super Market Scales
Price Computing Scales
|Electro Chemical Instruments
Lab pH Meter
Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Dual Parameter Meters
Baby Weighing Scales
Accessories for Electro Chemical Instruments
Piece Counting Scales
Stainless Steel Low Profile Scales
|Sample Preparation Equipments
Magnetic Stirrer CMS-01
Magnetic Stirrer CMS-02
Magnetic Stirrer CMS-04H
Magnetic Stirrer with heating CMS-01H
Magnetic Stirrer with heating CMS-02H
Magnetic Stirrer with heating CMS-04H
Standard Crane Scales
Standard Crane Scales with wireless indicator
Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield
Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield & Wireless Indicator
Crane Scales wireless Trans., High Temp. thermal insulating & armored type
Melting Point Apparatus
Batch Weighing Indicators
Stainless Steel Indicators
|X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometers
Gas Proportional XRF Detector CGX-101
Silicon-Pin XRF Detector CGX-102
Silicon Drift Detector CGX-103
Gold Purity Checking Balance
|Scales for Special Applications
Milk Bowl Weighing Systems
Ramp & Rollers for Platform Scales
Static Check Weighing Systems
Customized Weighing Systems
Auxiliary Display attached to the balance on the pole
Auxiliary Display remote wired
Quality has been the backbone of success of Contech® over the years. All Balances are tested for quality and accuracy as per the guidelines laid down by International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML). All Models have been approved by the Department of Weights & Measures, Ministry of Civil Supplies, Govt. of India. Company's products are supported by a team of qualified Engineers situated at various locations throughout the country. Company's customer friendly attitude and constant interactions with them has led to standardization of its products in many Industries & Institutions across the globe
Contech® vast experience and in depth knowledge of high precision laboratory weighing has
enabled it to roll out complete range of calibration weights from 1mg to 20Kg in class E1 to M1 fully
manufactured in house. The stainless steel test weights are manufactured from the finest quality
material which prevents corrosion over life of weights. The weights are supplied in easy to clean sturdy and elegant aluminium or plastic boxes with protective foam material.
To obtain the best accuracy results from high precision balances, the balances need to be frequently calibrated using accurate standard weights with documented metrological traceability as required by the approved standards of internal quality assurance departments for most industries.
* Model Approval by Department of Weights & Measures, Ministry of Civil Supplies, Govt. of India. Tests carried out on OIML guidelines (International Organization of Legal Metrology).
* Acknowledged by Directorate of Industries, Maharashtra Government as a Small Enterprises for manufacturing of Electronic Balances and weighing machines.
* Registered member of the Federation of small and medium scale Industries.
* ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
Enterprise by Federation of
small & medium Industries, W. B.
Entrepreneurship by ET NOW.
Where innovation never stops... is the slogan of Contech Instruments Ltd and is synonymous with Contech® , having more than 200 models today.
Research & Development is the main strength of the Company with complete inhouse facilities and the team consists of qualified Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electronic & Software Engineers. Company's stress on continuous research & development has enabled it to offer latest products in the field of instrumentation with features matched by none.
Contech® provides the test certificates, Quality Certificates for design (DQ), Installation (IQ), Operation (OQ) & Performance (PQ) as required by various certifying authorities governing the industry segments.
Contech designs and manufactures all its products fully in-house with a highly adept team of technical experts who possess in depth knowledge and vast experience in the field and efficiently utilize their dexterity in the production activity.
We have following members on board with us:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electronic Engineers
- Metallurgical Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Quality Controllers
- Marketing Experts.
- Skilled Technicians.
These specialists work in absolute synchronization to meet the organizational objectives. Quality controllers conduct stringent checks on the raw materials at every stage, in the manufacturing process & finished products using various quality testing quipments. The customer friendly sales & service team is constantly engaged in providing the innovatively developed products and services to the valuable customers.
Innovative & Dedicated R & D Team
Application Support Team
Efficient Field Support Team
Contech® has more than 4 lakh installations all over the world which effectively means there is no segment where Contech does not have any customer. Contech exports products to various countries to name a few:- Korea, South East Asia, Middle East, Far East & African countries. Indian Government sector units like Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Indian Space Research Organization, Defence establishments like HEMRL, Ammunition Factories, DRDO, etc., Reputed educational and research Institutes like BARC, NCL, IIT, IISc, etc, major pharma companies like Dr. Reddy's Lab, Cadila, Aristo, Sun Pharma, CIPLA, Ajanta Pharma, Neon Laboratories, major financial Institutes, nationalized & reputed banks like HDFC, ICICI, Axis,Kotak Mahindra, Yes, Indusind, State bank of India, Canara, Syndicatee, Corporation, Allahabad Banks, Muthoot Finance, Manappuram Finance, HDB financial services etc. are few names to reckon with.
Contech®has got its marketing offices and service centers in most of the major cities in India to cover the entire spectrum of Industrial and Retail Segments and to support more than 250 dealers and 4 lakh installations spread across the country.
Team of Qualified and Experienced Engineers based in service centers all over the country equipped with adequate tools, fixtures, Reference standards & spares for the maintenance of complete range of products along with the technical staff of the dealers is constantly engaged in providing satisfactory after sales services to the valuable customers.
All the products are developed and manufactured by the Contech® with its own know how, hence it does not have to depend on any external agency for the support of its products even for the 1st machine supplied by Contech® in 1992. As all the components are manufactured using inhouse facilities, Contech is able to offer after sales services, after the expiry of warranty period at a very reasonable cost to the customers.
Contech® provides Test certificates, Calibration Certificates, Quality Certificates for design (DQ), Installation (IQ), Operation (OQ) & Performance (PQ) as required by various certifying authorities governing the industry segments. Contech can provide the certification for its products by various certifying authorities like NABL & RRSL.
Customized and dedicated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software package for the entire operation of Contech with exclusive CRM Module for customer support helps in tracking the product and customer history and coupled with efficient customer support team has enabled Contech to offer the services to be one of the best in the field.
NABL Certification in the field