DIGITAL MELTING POINT APPARATUS Model : CDMP-300
Melting Point Apparatus measures the melting point of a substance i.e. the temperature at which the state of the substance changes from solid to liquid. The actual melting point is an indication of the purity of a substance and hence an ideal tool for the quality control of medicines, perfumes, dyestuff and other organic crystalline substances.
* Photo Electric detection.
* Large Backlite LCD display.
* RS-232 Interface.
* Measurement of 3 samples simultaneously (Optional).
* Display of initial and final melting points.
* Calculation of average value of initial and final melting points.
* Platinum resistor sensor for the precise temperature measurement.
* Capillary sample tube as stipulated by pharmacopoeia
* Software for computer interface (Optional)
* Measuring Range of Melting point : Ambient to 300°C
* Resolution : 0.1°C
* Rate of heating(°C/min) : 0.2,0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 3, 4, 5
* Accuracy : +0.5°C upto200°C, +0.8°C from 200°C to 300°C
* Heating time (50 to 300°C) : 3 mins
* Cooling time( 300 to 50°C) : 5 mins
* Capillary sample tube size : OD 1.4mm, ID 1mm
* Power Supply : 220 V +/-10%, 50Hz, 100 Watt
* Dimensions : 400 x 280 x 210 mm
* Weight : 12.5 kg